What Makes a Good Testimony? I answer that question on this week’s episode of Real Truth. Real Quick.
- A good testimony is one that is true.
- The most powerful testimony you have is the testimony of your life.
- A good testimony glorifies Jesus, not your sin.
- A good testimony describes the new life you have in Christ.
- A good testimony doesn’t deny or celebrate past sin.
- A good testimony makes the Gospel clear.
- A good testimony makes Jesus the hero and makes it clear that He saved you from an old way of life for a new life with Him.
- Some of the most powerful testimonies are of people that have walked in grace their entire lives.
- A good testimony is true, Christ-exalting, and shared.
- What Does It Mean To Have A Relationship With God?
- What is The Gospel?
- How Do I Know If I Am Saved?
- Read stories of life change at watermark.org/stories
Click the following link to subscribe to our weekly videos. – https://www.youtube.com/realtruthreal…
Click the following link to view our entire archive of questions and answers. – http://realtruthrealquick.com/archives/